1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, submit or post product reviews via our Services, make a purchase or donation, communicate with us via third-party platforms, participate in an event, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, birth month and day, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, photos, product review information including your age range and makeup and colour preferences, social handles, and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as if you purchase a gift card for someone or decide to purchase and ship products to someone.
We may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifiers or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access the Platform, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
2. Sharing of Information
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to such information to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, charitable donations, fraud prevention, customer service, marketing, and advertising.
- We may share certain information publicly on our Services or through our social channels, such as if you submit a product review or attend one of our events.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to or to protect the rights, property and safety of Noémi or others.
- We may share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- We may share personal information between and among Noémi Pharmaceuticals and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction
A.Use of Tracking Cookies
Certain parts of our Sites and Apps require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
- Interest-Based Advertising Choices
- We and third party advertising networks, social media companies, and other services may collect information about your use of the Platform so that they or we may display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. To do this, we and our vendors use several tracking tools, such as browser cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
Even if you opt out of cookie-based targeted advertising, you still may receive advertising that is not customised based on your usage information or interests.
Your instructions to limit the use of your information for these purposes will be processed by us as soon as reasonably practicable.
We use Razorpay and PayU for processing payments. We/Razorpay/PayU do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.6. AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at +91 91120 66066 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org